ollieacompulsiveovereater

This is my online journal of Recovery from Compulsive Overeating. This blog is a personal tool and is in no way affiliated with any established recovery group.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

 


I am back home after an 8 day trip. I will weigh on Tuesday. In the spirit of honesty: back in October/November 2005, I was around 188 pounds. Lately I've been around 195 or so (192-196 ) and the weight gain has been real.

My portions are too big; I need to pray for the ability to reduce them, and then reduce them. I've been abstaining from binge foods and from eating between planned meals.

I am not obese as the following two photos show, but I am not quite as slender as before either.

Just going through the motions will not cut it.

While on vacation I made 4 meetings, followed my plan, read literature and called. My portions were too big at times though.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dual Drill
Free Web Counter
Dual Drill