ollieacompulsiveovereater

This is my online journal of Recovery from Compulsive Overeating. This blog is a personal tool and is in no way affiliated with any established recovery group.

Monday, May 29, 2006

 
Yikes! I weighed this morning: 202 lbs. I know some of it comes from having eaten salty food two days in a row, but not all of it.

I am serious need of adjusting my foodplan. And, having gained this much weight I can't call myself "abstinent" any longer. But I am abstinent today, so far.

That is what happens from time to time: I have a foodplan adjusted up for ultra training and, being a compulsive overeater, I am loathe to adjust it back down when I am not ultra training.

Oh well; I know what I need to do. Humility, working with others and being honest with my sponsor, spouse and program friends.

Update: the scale may have been a bit off. I weighed 198.6 on the expensive health club scale and 198.5 when I got back.

This is what I look like as of May 29, 2006: (click for larger photo)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dual Drill
Free Web Counter
Dual Drill