ollieacompulsiveovereater

This is my online journal of Recovery from Compulsive Overeating. This blog is a personal tool and is in no way affiliated with any established recovery group.

Monday, June 12, 2006

 
I spent the weekend in Chicago with my wife attending a racewalking clinic.

The clinic might be described as a Step 10 for my walking. When I walk I feel that I am walking well; the cold blooded video analysis shows differently.

Next, my temptation is to rush out and buy a digital video camera, new fancy shoes, etc. These latter things might help but only if I follow through by using them.

Same thing with recovery stuff: if I go to events and then don't follow up, I've wasted my time.

Scale: 195.5 this morning; it appears that I am back down near the top of my upper range.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dual Drill
Free Web Counter
Dual Drill