ollieacompulsiveovereater

This is my online journal of Recovery from Compulsive Overeating. This blog is a personal tool and is in no way affiliated with any established recovery group.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

 
So far so good; this has been another good day with the food. I am not leaving meals feeling bloated.

I do ultramarathons and have to alter my plan of eating. I never eat non-abstinent food, but I go on a "meal time every 4 hours" with a juice/protien bar (sugar free) snack every 2 hours or so if the stomach can handle it.

This time I might try the juice every 2 hours, meal every 4.

Weight is 196.5 (home scale).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dual Drill
Free Web Counter
Dual Drill