ollieacompulsiveovereater

This is my online journal of Recovery from Compulsive Overeating. This blog is a personal tool and is in no way affiliated with any established recovery group.

Friday, June 16, 2006

 


Things have gone well so far; I've been consistently at 195 in the mornings this week. The tide seems to have turned, which is nice since I am not working out that much.
In the above photos I am wearing the white longhorn hat and the black shirt and shorts; I am first in line in the top photo and squatting down in front (doing a "frog" stretch) in the second photo.

Yes, I do talk about weight and food, but for me that is a huge part of it. I don't want to be sitting in the rooms, patting my ponderous belly as I babble on with clever stories or windy philosophy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dual Drill
Free Web Counter
Dual Drill