ollieacompulsiveovereater

This is my online journal of Recovery from Compulsive Overeating. This blog is a personal tool and is in no way affiliated with any established recovery group.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

 
It has been about a week and my weight has remained constant. That is ok, though I'd like to lose. It is a fact though that my upper body has gotten a bit more buffed (no, not like an athlete, but you can at least see arm muscles) and swimming has gone well.

One place where I am weak: at the store the other day, I snapped at a woman who was mildly rude to me. That was uncalled for; I need to pray daily for serenity and to be kind and gentle toward all.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dual Drill
Free Web Counter
Dual Drill